1400 Watt AC/DC Converter, 6U VPX, SOSA™
NAI's VPX56H2-6 is a rugged and high-performance 1400-Watt Output +270 VDC (or 3Ø 115 VAC L-N) Input 6U VPX AC/DC converter designed for aerospace, defense, and industrial markets. This off-the-shelf COTS power supply plugs directly into a standard VPX conduction cooled chassis and has an option for the SOSA™ aligned (+12 Volt Only) configuration. The VPX56H2-6 utilizes NAVMAT component derating and features continuous Background Built-In-Test (BIT), I2C communication, protection against input transients, over-voltage, over-current, over-temperature, and short-circuits ensuring reliable and consistent performance in harsh environments.
- Rugged, VPX-compatible connectors
- Optional SOSA (+12V only) output configuration
- System Management Bus per VITA 46.11 & I/O per VITA 62
- Provides up-to five outputs and I/O at 1400 Watts
- Input transient protection per MIL-STD-704
- Environmental per MIL-STD-810 and VITA 47
- Integrated EMI filtering per MIL-STD-461
- Temperature range -40° C to +85° C
- Optional current share
- Discrete Signaling
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center