VPX68-3 with Available Integrated Holdup Time
400-Watt 3U VPX DC/DC Converter
NAI’s VPX68-3 is a high efficiency 400-Watt DC/DC Converter that plugs directly into a standard 3U VPX chassis with a VITA 62, 1.0” pitch power supply slot. This off-the-shelf solution for VITA 46.0 and VITA 65 systems is compatible with VPX specifications; supports all VITA standard I/O, signals, and features; and conforms to the VITA 62 mechanical and electrical requirements for modular power supplies.
The VPX68-3 switching power supply is conduction-cooled through the card edge/wedgelock. It accepts +28 VDC input voltage and provides six outputs at 400 Watts and has optional, integrated Holdup Time. The VPX68-3 also complies with the requirements of MIL-STD-704A-F as well as MIL-STD-1275E.
The VPX68-3 supports a variety of standard features, including continuous Background Built-in-Test (BIT); remote error sensing; and protection against transients, over-voltage, over-current, and short-circuits. With its intelligent design, the VPX68-3 also has the flexibility to address special needs. This COTS converter is specifically designed with component derating for rugged defense and industrial applications. It is also designed to meet the many harsh environmental requirements of military applications.
- 400-Watts power through full temperature range
- Ideal for rugged 3U VPX power applications
- Standard VPX-compatible connectors and I/O per VITA 62
- IPMI Dual PM Bus compliant
- Supports all VITA standard I/O, signals, and features
- Accepts +28 VDC input (+16 VDC to +60 VDC continuous)
- Provides six outputs and I/O at 400 Watts
- High Efficiency
- Continuous Background Built-in-Test (BIT)
- Integrated Holdup Time of 50 ms at 400-Watts (optional)
- Input transient protection per MIL-STD-704A-F and MIL-STD-1275E
- I2C communication
- Integrated EMI filtering per MIL-STD-461F; CE102 standalone compliant (without additional filtering)
- Environmentals per MIL-STD-810G and VITA 47
- Operates at full load through the entire -40° C to +85° C temperature range
- +/-12 V aux outputs independently adjustable from 8 to 15 V
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center