400 Watt DC/DC Converter, 3U VPX, Holdup Time
NAI's VPX68 is a rugged and high-efficiency 400-Watt Output +28 VDC Input 3U VPX DC/DC converter designed for aerospace, defense, and industrial markets. It is an off-the-shelf power supply with optional integrated Holdup Time that plugs directly into a standard VITA 62 conduction cooled chassis. The power supply, engineered to meet harsh environmental conditions, includes continuous Background Built-In-Test (BIT), I2C communication, remote error sensing, and protection against Input transients, over-voltage, over-current, and short-circuits, ensuring reliable and consistent performance.
- Optional Integrated Holdup Time
- Standard VPX-compatible connectors
- Accepts +28 VDC input (+16 VDC to +60 VDC continuous)
- Provides six outputs and I/O at High Efficiency 400 Watts
- +/-12 V aux outputs independently adjustable from 8 - 15V
- System Management Bus per VITA 46.11 & I/O per VITA 62
- Input transient protection per MIL-STD-704A-F and MIL-STD-1275E
- Integrated EMI filtering per MIL-STD-461
- Environmental per MIL-STD-810 and VITA 47
- IPMI Dual PM Bus compliant
- Temperature range -40° C to +85° C
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center