VPX55-3HU 3U VPX Power Line Conditioner with Holdu
The VPX55-3HU is a 400-Watt DC/DC Power Line Conditioner which plugs directly into a standard 3U VPX chassis with a VITA 62 0.8" or 1.0" power slot. This off-the-shelf solution is compatible with VPX specifications and addresses the need for 3U VPX power applications requiring an optional VITA 62 Energy Storage Module.
The VPX55-3HU is a +28 V (in) DC power line conditioner with holdup capability that protects downstream DC-DC converters from MIL-STD-704 transients, low-voltage conditions and power interruptions; providing up to 50 milliseconds of holdup time at 400 watts.
Designed to meet standard 3U VPX (VITA62) mechanical requirements,the VPX55-3HU, is a perfect companion unit for all NAI VPX55 series +28 VDC DC/DC converters.
- Address the need for 3U VPX power applications needing an optional VITA 62 Energy Storage Module
- Standard VPX-compatible connector per VITA 62
- Compatible with System Management Bus per VITA 46.11
- Off-the-shelf solution for VITA 46.0 and VITA 65 systems
- Supports all VITA standard I/O, signals, and features
- Protects DC/DC Converters From MIL-STD-704B through F Transients
- Designed to work with the NAI VPX55-3 family of DC/DC Converters
- Wedgelock, Plug-in Design (conduction-cooled)
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Standby Output
- Built-In-Test (BIT)
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center