6U VME COTS System - Sensor Interface Unit
Configure with up to 12 I/O and communications function modules—
Over 70 different modules to choose from
NAI’s SIU6 is a highly configurable Rugged COTS System or subsystem ideally suited for military, industrial, and commercial applications that require high-density I/O, communication, Ethernet switching, and processing. The SIU6 leverages NAI field-proven, 6U VME boards to deliver off-the-shelf, SWaP-optimized COTS solutions that Accelerate Your-Time-to-Mission™.
- 2 x 6U VME slots – allows installation of up to 12 I/O or Communications modules
- 70+ modules to choose from
- SBC-less stand-alone operation supported via Ethernet connection to your mission computer
- Processor options: NXP PowerPC™ QorIQ® P2041, Intel® Core™ i7 or ARM® Cortex®-A9
- MIL-STD-461F, MIL-STD-1275 & 704A
- Customer Configurable I/O, Communications and Processing
- Fast Boot capability
- Reduced SWaP-C
- 11.75" W x 3.35" H x 8.65" D
- Sense & Response system
- +28 VDC input
- Wind River® Linux / VxWorks®, Xilinx® PetaLinux, Windows® Embedded Standard 7 OS Support
- COSA® architecture
- VICTORY Interface services (Contact factory)
- Continuous Background Built-In-Test (BIT)
- Operating temperature: -40° C to +71° C conduction cooled (air-cooled option)
The >SIU6 includes SSKs to support multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 70 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest packaging density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Single Board Computers
Single Function I/O
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center