3U cPCI Sensor Interface Unit - SIU35
Configure with up to 15 I/O and communication function modules—
Over 70 different modules to choose from
NAI’s SIU35 is a highly configurable Rugged COTS System or subsystem ideally suited for military, industrial, and commercial applications that require high-density I/O, communication, Ethernet switching, and processing. The SIU35 uses up to five NAI field-proven, 3U cPCI boards to deliver off-the-shelf, SWaP-optimized COTS solutions that Accelerate Your-Time-to-Mission™.
The NAI SIU35 offers modular, intelligent Data Acquisition Control solutions
for the SSC Program (video 2:19)
- 5 x 3U cPCI slots – for installation of up to 15 I/O and communication function modules
- 70+ modules to choose from
- SBC-less, stand-alone operation supported via Ethernet connection to mission computer
- Processor options: NXP PowerPC™ QorIQ® P2041, Intel® Core™ i7, and ARM® Cortex®-A9
- MIL-STD-461F, MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-1275, & MIL-STD-704A
- +28 VDC input
- 7.13" W x 4.78" H x 8.71" D
- Customer-configurable I/O, communications, and processing
- Fast Boot capability
- Reduced SWaP
- Sense & Response System
- Wind River® Linux and VxWorks®, Xilinx® PetaLinux, and Windows® Embedded
- Standard 7 OS support
- COSA® architecture
- VICTORY Interface Services (contact factory)
- Continuous Background Built-In-Test (BIT)
- Operating temperature: -40° C to +71° C conduction-cooled (air-cooled option)
The >SIU35 includes SSKs to support multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 70 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest packaging density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Single Board Computers
Single Function I/O
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center