Rugged Gig-E Switch - RESIU31
Configured with NAI's 75D4-H2 —
Gigabit-E Switch on a 3U cPCI board
NAI’s RESIU31 subsystem is configured with NAI’s 75D4-H2, a Layer 2+ Gigabit Ethernet (Gig-E) Switch built upon NAI’s multifunction, 3U cPCI board technology. Ideally suited for rugged military, industrial, and commercial applications, the RESIU31 delivers an off-the-shelf Ethernet switching solution that accelerates deployment of SWaP-optimized systems.
In addition, the 75D4 motherboard can integrate four channels of RS232/423/422/485 serial communications. Serial data is available on the cPCI bus or, optionally, via one of the Ethernet switch ports.
12-Port 10/100/1000Base-T Layer 2+
- IEEE 802.3ab (1000Base-T Gig-E)
- IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3i (10Base-T Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3x (Flow control/full- and half-duplex)
- Broadcom® 53312S
- Non-blocking Gigabit Ethernet fully integrated switch fabric with 4Mb packet buffer memory
- Integrated MACs (IEEE 802.x compliant) with support for 9600-byte jumbo frames
- High-performance look-up engine with support for up to 8K unicast MAC address entries
- Automatic learning and aging tags
- IPv4 and IPv6 traffic class support
- Up to 12 ports available for external Ethernet communication/connectivity
- Port segregating/partitioning options available (i.e., separate 6/6 ports for 2x independent networks)
- 4 integrated RS232/422/423/485 serial ports
- 4.71" W x 2.35" H x 8.71" D
- +28 VDC input
- VICTORY Interface services (contact factory)
- Operating temperature: -40° C to 71° C conduction-cooled
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 70 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest packaging density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center