Power Monitor - iPM
Intelligent Power Monitor
NAI’s iPM is an Intelligent Power Monitor that provides a precise, instrument grade, digital analysis of input power lines. This advanced, DSP-based unit monitors single-phase, 3-phase 4-wire wye, or 3-phase Delta power lines at various input voltage levels and frequencies.
The iPM is equipped with an EIA RS485-compatible serial communications interface that permits additional control functions and readout of diagnostic data, and features a Background Built-In-Test (BIT) that constantly monitors the health of unit hardware and software. This power monitor is designed and qualified to the most stringent performance and environmental requirements, and is ideally suited for rugged defense and industrial applications.
- Operates from 47 to 800 Hz
- Monitors single-phase, three-phase 4-wire wye, or three-phase Delta
- Monitors phase sequence, voltage, frequency, and THD-DC component
- EIA RS485 interface
- Background Built-In-Test (BIT)
- Holdup time
- EMI filtering per MIL-STD-461
- Transient protection per MIL-STD-704 & MIL-STD-1399
- Designed to MIL-STD-810
- Hermetically sealed – Electro Tin Plate
- Versatile design allows for many variations
The >Power Monitor - iPM includes SSKs to support multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center