PCIe I/O & Comm Board
Three I/O and communication function module slots—
A variety of modules to choose from
NAI’s 79C3 is a PCIe Multifunction I/O and Communication Board with three independent function module slots that can be configured with a variety of I/O and communication functions. Additional enhancements include FIFO data buffering for select modules. Using multiple DSPs, the enhanced motherboard enables higher processing power and dedicated pre-processing control for each module.
- Single-slot, half-size PCIe (x1) board
- Support for three independent, intelligent function modules
- A variety of I/O and communication modules to choose from
- Control via PCIe Bus interface
- FIFO data buffering for A/D, D/A, S/D, and LVDT functions
- Connections via front panel
- Automatic Background Built-In-Test (BIT) (module dependent)
- Software Support Kit (SSK) and drivers available
- Commercial and rugged models
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 70° C commercial, -40° C to +85° C rugged
The >79C3 includes SSKs to support multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 70 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest packaging density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Sensor Interface Units
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center