6U cPCI Multifunction I/O Board
NAI's 78C2 is a rugged 6U cPCI multifunction I/O and communication control board featuring six independent function module slots that can be configured with various I/O and communication functions. The enhanced motherboard offers higher bandwidth and dedicated pre-processing control for each module using multiple DSPs. Additional enhancements include FIFO data buffering for selected modules making the 78C2 well-suited for rugged defense, commercial aerospace, and industrial applications.
- Support for 6 independent, intelligent function modules
- A variety of I/O and communication modules to choose from
- Control via either PCI Bus or Gigabit Ethernet (Gig-E) interface
- FIFO data buffering for A/D, D/A, S/D, and LVDT functions
- Connections via front panel, rear panel, or both
- Automatic Background Built-In-Test (BIT) (module dependent)
- No damage if signals are applied when card is not powered
- Software Support Kits (SSKs) and drivers available
- Commercial and rugged models
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 70° C commercial, -40° C to +85° C rugged
The 78C2 includes SSKs to support multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 70 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest package density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Choose the ideal platform for your application below. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Sensor Interface Units
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center