PCI D/S, S/D, I/O & Comm Board
Five I/O and communication function module slots—
A variety of modules to choose from
NAI’s 76CS3 is a PCI Multifunction I/O and Communication Board designed for applications requiring Digital-to-Synchro/Resolver (D/S) and Digital-to-LVDT/RVDT (DLV) stimulus output, as well as I/O and communication functions. This full-slot board contains five independent, function module slots. The board can be configured for 6 separate D/S channels, or for D/S in combination with I/O and communication modules. Using multiple DSPs, the enhanced motherboard enables higher processing power and dedicated pre-processing control for each module.
- Single-slot, full-size PCI board
- Support for 5 independent, intelligent function modules
- A variety of I/O and communication modules to choose from
- Up to 6 D/S channels with: On/off output capability, Individual reference inputs per channel, Rotation with start and stop angles, Voltage and frequency settings per channel
- 16-bit resolution for all functions
- Programmable, multi-speed ratios between 2 and 255 for S/D and D/S functions
- Automatic support for either 5 V or 3.3 V PCI Bus
- On board 3 VA programmable reference supply (optional)
- Connection via front panel
- Automatic Background Built-In-Test (BIT) (module-dependent)
- Power-On-Self-Test (POST)
- No adjustments or trimming required
- Software Support Kits (SSKs) and drivers available
- Commercial and rugged models
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 70° C commercial, or -40° C to +85° C rugged
The 76CS3 includes SSKs to support multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 70 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest packaging density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Sensor Interface Units
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center