PCI Multifunction I/O Board
NAI’s 76C2 is a single-slot half-size PCI multifunction I/O and communication control board featuring three independent function module slots that can be configured with various I/O and communication functions. Some of the select modules also have FIFO data buffering. Thanks to multiple DSPs, the motherboard has improved bandwidth and dedicated pre-processing control for each module. By reducing the requirement for specialized, single-function boards, this design boasts high-density packaging that conserves system enclosure slots and minimizes power usage. The 76C2 is a low-power, high-performance board that is well-suited for challenging environments, including defense, commercial aerospace, and industrial applications.
- Single-slot, half-size PCI board
- Support for three independent, intelligent function modules
- A variety of I/O and communication modules to choose from
- Control via PCI Bus interface
- FIFO data buffering for A/D, D/A, S/D, and LVDT functions
- Connections via front panel, rear panel, or both
- No damage if signals are applied when card is not powered
- Automatic Background Built-In-Test (BIT) (module dependent)
- Software Support Kit (SSK) and drivers available
- Commercial and rugged models
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 70° C commercial, -40° C to +85° C rugged
The 76C2 includes SSKs to support multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 70 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest package density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Choose the ideal platform for your application below. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Sensor Interface Units
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center