3U cPCI Synchro/Resolver Simulation Board
NAI’s 75DS2 is a Synchro/Resolver Simulation Board with four independent, isolated channels. These channels can incorporate up to four Digital-to-Synchro/Resolver Simulation Converters with 1.5, 2.2, or 3 VA drive capability, or either two or four Digital-to-LVDT/RVDT Simulation Converters. One of the outputs on each channel can be grounded without affecting performance.
Standard features include Background Built-In-Test (BIT) for continuous checking and reporting on the health of each channel, and reference and signal loss detection. This diagnostic capability is of tremendous benefit because it immediately identifies and reports a failure, without equipment downtime. Testing is totally transparent to the user, requires no external programming, and has no effect on the standard operation of the board. Specifically designed for rugged defense, commercial aerospace, and industrial applications, the 75DS2 can drive either passive or active loads, and supports an optional on-board reference supply.
- Four independent, isolated channels for: Up to four Synchro/Resolver Simulation (D/S) Converters with 1.5, 2.2, or 3 VA drive capability per channel, or, Two or four Digital-to-LVDT/RVDT Converters
- 1 arc-minute (0.0167°) accuracy
- 16-bit resolution
- Continuous Background Built-In-Test (BIT)
- Optional on board 3 VA programmable reference supply
- Connections via front panel, rear connector, or both
- Convection- and conduction-cooled (wedgelock) models
- Wrap-around converters for reading actual commanded outputs
- No adjustments or trimming required
- Wide operating temperature range
- Software Support Kit (SSK) and drivers are available
The >75DS2 includes SSKs to support multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 70 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest packaging density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center