3U cPCI I/O & Comm Board w/Gig-E Switch
The 75D4-H2 is a Layer 2+ Gigabit Ethernet Switch built upon NAI’s multifunction, 3U cPCI board technology. The 75D4 motherboard contains a high-density I/O module slot that supports an H2 switch function. The 75D4 with H2 consumes approximately 9.5 W of total power at 5 V to operate at full 1000 Base-T speeds. In addition, the 75D4 motherboard can integrate four channels of RS232/423/422/485 serial communications. This adds an additional 1.5 W of 5 V power. Serial data is available on the cPCI bus or can optionally be available over Ethernet via the use of one of the switch ports.
The 75D4 can also be configured to support a complement of NAIs high-density I/O and communication functions. The module slot is standardized with a relatively large footprint and high-density channel count, enabling up to 48 channels of high functionality, feature-rich programmable discrete on a single 3U board. The low-power/high-performance 75D4-H2 is ideally suited for rugged defense, commercial aerospace, and industrial applications.
12-Port 10/100/1000Base-T, Layer 2, Switch Standards:
- IEEE 802.3Ab (100BASE-T Gig-E)
- IEEE 802.3u (100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3 (10BASE-T Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3x (Flow control/full and half duplex)
- Broadcom® 53312S
- Rear I/O support
- Non-blocking Gigabit Ethernet fully integrated switch fabric with 4 Mb packet buffer memory
- Integrated MACs (IEEE 802.x compliant) with support for 9600-byte jumbo frames
- High-performance look-up engine with support for up to 8 K unicast MAC address entries
- Automatic learning and aging tags
- IPv4 and IPv6 traffic class support
- Up to 12 ports available for external Ethernet communication/connectivity
- 2 Ports (of 12) for motherboard and/or processor communication/connectivity (if supported)
- Port segregating/partitioning options are available (i.e., separate 6/6 ports for 2x independent networks)
- 4 integrated RS232/422/423/485 serial ports
- For layer 3 support, please contact factory.
The 75D4-H2 includes SSKs to support multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 70 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest packaging density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Sensor Interface Units
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center