3U cPCI Multifunction I/O Board, Gig-E Switch
The 75D4-H2 is a 3U cPCI I/O board that comes with a high-density I/O module slot pre-configured with the H2 Layer 2+ Gigabit Ethernet Switch module. This board operates at full 1000BASE-T speeds and consumes about 9.5 W of total power at 5V. In addition to the Ethernet switch, the motherboard also integrates four channels of RS232/423/422/485 serial communications. These channels can be accessed via the cPCI bus or optionally over Ethernet through one of the H2 switch ports.Thanks to its low-power consumption and high-performance capabilities, the 75D4-H2 is ideal for use in rugged defense, commercial aerospace, and industrial applications.
12-Port 10/100/1000Base-T, Layer 2, Switch Standards:
- IEEE 802.3Ab (100BASE-T Gig-E)
- IEEE 802.3u (100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3 (10BASE-T Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3x (Flow control/full and half duplex)
- Broadcom® 53312S
- Rear I/O support
- Non-blocking Gigabit Ethernet fully integrated switch fabric with 4 Mb packet buffer memory
- Integrated MACs (IEEE 802.x compliant) with support for 9600-byte jumbo frames
- High-performance look-up engine with support for up to 8 K unicast MAC address entries
- Automatic learning and aging tags
- IPv4 and IPv6 traffic class support
- Up to 12 ports available for external Ethernet communication/connectivity
- 2 Ports (of 12) for motherboard and/or processor communication/connectivity (if supported)
- Port segregating/partitioning options are available (i.e., separate 6/6 ports for 2x independent networks)
- 4 integrated RS232/422/423/485 serial ports
- For layer 3 support, please contact factory.
The 75D4-H2 includes SSKs to support multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 70 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest package density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Choose the ideal platform for your application below. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Sensor Interface Units
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center