3U cPCI High Density Multifunction I/O Board
NAI's 75D4 is a rugged 3U cPCI High-Density multifunction I/O and communications board designed for demanding defense, commercial aerospace, and industrial applications. The board features a single high-density function module slot that can accommodate one NAI Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) smart function module. The motherboard includes an option for an integrated four-channel RS232/423/422/485 serial communication complement. This low-power, high-performance board provides engineers and systems architects with the flexibility to customize the board's functional capabilities to suit their specific application requirements.
- 3U cPCI board with PCI Bus Master capability
- Support for one, high-density, function module with up to 48 I/O channels
- A variety of high-density, I/O and communication modules to choose from
- 4 integrated RS232/422/423/485 serial ports (optional)
- Control via PCI Bus or dual Gigabit Ethernet (Gig-E) interfaces
- Connections via front panel, rear panel, or both
- Automatic Background Built-In-Test (BIT) (module dependent)
- Software Support Kits (SSKs) and drivers available
- Commercial and rugged models
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 70° C commercial, -40° C to +85° C rugged
The 75D4 includes SSKs to support multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 70 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest package density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Choose the ideal platform for your application below. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Sensor Interface Units
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center