3U cPCI Multifunction I/O Board
NAI's 75C3 is a rugged 3U cPCI multifunction I/O and communication control board with three independent function module slots. Two module slots support NAI’s full variety of I/O and communication function modules. The third slot can be fitted with a combination function module featuring four multiplexed Analog-to-Digital (A/D) channels and 28 Discrete I/O programmable channels or with an AC reference supply. With multiple DSPs, the enhanced motherboard enables higher bandwidth and dedicated pre-processing control for each module.
- Support for 3 independent, intelligent function modules
- A variety of I/O and communication modules to choose from
- Control via either PCI Bus or Gigabit Ethernet (Gig-E) interface
- Connections via front panel, rear panel, or both
- Automatic Background Built-In-Test (BIT) (module dependent)
- Software Support Kits (SSKs) and drivers available
- Commercial and rugged models
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 70° C commercial, -40° C to +85° C rugged
The 75C3 includes SSKs to support multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 70 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest package density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Choose the ideal platform for your application below. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Sensor Interface Units
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center