3U OpenVPX PowerPC SOSA™-Aligned Single Board Computer
3U OpenVPX PowerPC SBC with two I/O and communications function module slots-
Over 100 different modules to choose from
NAI’s 68PPC3 is a 3U OpenVPX, NXP®, QorIQ® T2080 quad-core processor, PowerPC-based, SOSA™-Aligned Single Board Computer (SBC) that can be configured with up to two smart function modules. Ideally suited for rugged defense, commercial aerospace, and industrial applications, the 68PPC3 delivers off-the-shelf solutions that accelerate deployment of SWaP-optimized systems. NAI's NXP® PowerPC™ QorIQ® T2080 based SBCs offer a feature-rich, low power/low-cost solution for current and future generations of rugged military-aero, SWaP-constrained embedded applications.
The 68PPC3 includes BSP and SSK support for Wind River® VxWorks®, Xilinx® PetaLinux, and DDC-I Deos™. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
- COSA® Architecture
- VPX / OpenVPX (ANSI/VITA 65) SOSA™-Aligned
- Slot profile: SLT3-PAY-1F1F2U1TU1T1U1T-14.2.16
- Module profile: MOD3-PAY-1F1F2U1TU1T1U1T-16.2.15-1
- Up to 2 independent smart I/O function module supported (configured option)
- NXP®, QorIQ® T2080 quad-core processor
- 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM (with ECC)
- 32 GB SATA II NAND Flash
- Operating Systems Supported: Wind River® VxWorks® 7.x and HVP, Xilinx® PetaLinux and DDC-I Deos™
- Background Built-In-Test (BIT) continually checks and reports on the health of each channel
- IPMC Support VITA 46.11 Tier-2, basic, compatible (configured option)
- Operating temperature: 0° C to +70° C commercial, -40°C to +85°C rugged
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 100 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest package density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Choose the ideal platform for your application below. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Sensor Interface Units
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center