3U OpenVPX Multifunction I/O Board
The 68G5 is NAI's latest rugged 3U OpenVPX multifunction I/O and communications board. It provides high-performance I/O capabilities specifically designed for demanding aerospace, defense, and industrial applications. The board can accommodate up to three NAI Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) smart function modules. By configuring the 68G5 with these modules, engineers can tailor the board's functionality for specific application needs, accelerating the deployment of SWaP-C optimized systems.
- Support for three independent, smart function modules
- Independent x1 SerDes interface to each function module slot
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 70° C commercial, -40° C to +85° C rugged
- VPX / OpenVPX (ANSI / VITA 46 & VITA 65): Module profile: MOD3-PER-1U-16.3.3-2. Slot profile: SLT3-PER-1U-14.3.3
- 2x 10/100/1000 Base-T or -KX Ethernet: 2 to rear, or 1 to rear and 1 to front I/O
- Background Built-In-Test (BIT) monitors the health of each channel
- Designed to meet ANSI / VITA 47 environmental requirements
- Software Support Kits (SSKs) and drivers available
- Connections via front panel, rear panel, or both
- VICTORY Interface Services (contact factory)
- Control via Gig-E or PCIe interface
- PCIe (x1)
The 68G5 includes SSKs to support multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 70 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest package density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Choose the ideal platform for your application below. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Sensor Interface Units
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center