3U OpenVPX™ Rugged, Cybersecure & Anti-Tamper Single Board Computer
3U OpenVPX ARM SBC with three I/O and communications function module slots —
Over 70 different modules to choose from
The 68ARM2 is a 3U OpenVPX Zynq® UltraScale+™ Quad-core ARM® Cortex™-A53 MPCore™ based Single Board Computer that can be configured with up to three NAI Smart I/O and communications function modules. Ideally suited for rugged Mil-Aero applications, the 68ARM2 delivers off-the-shelf solutions that accelerate deployment of SWaP-optimized systems in air, land and sea applications.
The 68ARM2 includes BSP and SSK support for Wind River®VxWorks® and for Xilinx® PetaLinux and DDC-I Deos. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
- Supports three NAI smart I/O function modules
- PCIe interface to function slot #2 (e.g. for 2 additional Gig-E ports option)
- SATA II interface to function slot #3 (e.g. for 256 GB expansion option)
- Xilinx Zynq® UltraScale+™ Quad-core ARM® Cortex™-A53 MPCore™ up to 1.3 GHz
- 8 GB DDR4 SDRAM w/ ECC
- 32 GB SATA II NAND Flash
- Operating Systems Supported: Xilinx PetaLinux, Wind River® VxWorks®, DDCI-Deos
- VITA 46.11 Tier-2, basic, compatible (configured option)
- DO-178C & DO-254 DAL A (Contact Factory)
- Cybersecurity & Anti-Tamper (Contact Factory)
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 70 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest packaging density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Sensor Interface Units
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center