6U OpenVPX Multifunction I/O Board
Six I/O and communication function module slots —
Over 70 different modules to choose from
NAI's latest generation 6U OpenVPX Multifunction I/O and Communication Board, the 67G6, can be configured with up to six smart function modules. Ideally suited for rugged military, industrial, and commercial applications, this low-power/high-performance board delivers off-the-shelf solutions that accelerate deployment of SWaP-optimized systems.
- OpenVPX Profile: SLT6-PER-4U-10.3.3, MOD6-PER-4U-12.3.3-2
- Data Plane: 2 x1 PCIe (end point only), 2 x1 PCIe direct to module
- Control Plane: 2x 10/100/1000Base-T or, 2x 1000Base-KX
- IPMC Support (configured option): VITA 46.11 Tier-2 compatible
- ARM® Cortex®-A53 Processor (option): Provides access for local I/O processing, 2 GB DDR4 + ECC / 32 GB SATA (std.), PetaLinux, Deos™, VxWorks® 7
- Up to 6 independent Intelligent I/O function modules supported
- 24 Channels proggrammable Discrete I/O (option): 0 to 60 VDC; Sink, source or push/pull, Standard (SF) or Enhanced (EF) Function
- Independent x1 SerDes interface to each function module slot
- Continuous Background Built-In-Test (BIT) (for functiond as applicable)
- RS-232 console/maintenance port
- COSA® architecture
- Intelligent I/O library support included
- VICTORY Interface Services (Contact factory)
- Commercial or rugged applications operating temperature: Commercial: 0º C to 70º C, Rugged: -40º C to 85º C
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 70 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest packaging density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Sensor Interface Units
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center