VXI 16-Channel, 2-Wire LVDT/RVDT Simulation
NAI’s 65DL1 is a 16-channel, 2-wire, LVDT/RVDT Simulation Instrument on a VXI board. This single-slot, message-based board provides 16 independent, transformer-isolated, LVDT/RVDT, programmable 2-wire outputs (up to 34 V), wrap-around self-test, and an onboard programmable excitation supply.
The board is a uniquely versatile instrument as each excitation input and output voltage is programmable. In addition, each channel can be programmed to be controlled by an external DC voltage. The 65DL1 is ideally suited for defense, commercial aerospace, and industrial applications.
- Programmable output and excitation
- Transformer isolation
- Continuous Background Built-In-Test (BIT) and excitation loss detection
- Power-On-Self-Test (POST)
- “C”-size card, message-based SCPI
- Dynamic address configuration
- VXI bus data rate of 2 megabytes/sec
- Data is processed within 100 ms
- Configurable for external or internal excitation
- No adjustments or trimming
The >65DL1 includes SSKs to support multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center