VXI Synchro/Resolver Simulation & Measurement
NAI’s 65CS4 is a Synchro/Resolver Simulation & Measurement Instrument on a single-slot VXI board. The board incorporates up to four Synchro/Resolver measurement channels and up to four instrument-grade Synchro/Resolver simulation channels, or up to eight embedded grade Synchro/Resolver simulation channels that can be used independently and/or simultaneously.
The internal modular DSP design of this multichannel, embedded grade instrument features a motherboard that can be populated with up to two daughter cards. Each daughter card, either instrument grade or embedded grade, can be populated with S/D, D/S, or REF modules, depending on the grade type. The 65CS4 is ideally suited for defense, commercial aerospace, and industrial applications.
- Multiple functions on a single-slot VXI card
- 0.005° instrument grade measurement accuracy
- 0.005° instrument grade stimulus accuracy
- 0.015° converter grade stimulus accuracy
- 47 Hz to 4,000 Hz (for 47 Hz to 10 kHz or 20 kHz, contact factory)
- Programmable output voltages
- 2.2 VA outputs
- Up to six on-board 2.2 VA reference generators
- Simultaneous and independent measurement and simulation
- Single- or multi-speed programmable for measurement and simulation
- Programmable multi-speed ratios (2 to 255)
- Galvanic isolation (500 V)
- Self-test capability
- Dynamic address configuration
- VXI bus data rate of 2 megabytes/sec
- Data processed within 100 ms
- No adjustments or trimming required
The >65CS4 includes SSKs to support multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center