VME PWM Servo Motor Drive / Amplifier Board
NAI’s 64PW2 is a 6U VME Servo Motor Drive/Amplifier Board featuring a dual, four-quadrant, bi-directional, PWM servo amplifier. Specifically targeted for DC servo motor applications, this board has an amplified power stage that uses a Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control signal to provide motor control for both brush and brushless motors. Each motor drive accepts a 65 VDC power input and provides a 5 Amp maximum continuous current output (8.5 Amp peak).
In addition to numerous safety features, this conduction-cooled board includes Background Built-In-Test (BIT) for continuous checking and reporting on the health of each channel. Specifically designed for rugged defense, commercial aerospace, and industrial applications, the 64PW2 supports optional RS-422, A/D, D/A, or dual Resolver-to-Digital interfaces.
- Conduction-cooled, 6U VME board
- Two four-quadrant bi-directional PWM servo amplifiers
- Input: 65 VDC
- Output: 5.0 Amp max. continuous; 8.5 Amp peak (per channel)
- Continuous Background Built-In-Test (BIT)
- RS-422 (full duplex) serial data link (optional)
- A/D, D/A, or dual Resolver-to-Digital interfaces (optional)
- Programmable encoder (A & B) equivalent Hall Effect commutation outputs (optional)
- Safety Features - interrupts and status registers for the following conditions: Drive fail, bias loss, etc., Overcurrent, Supply overvoltage, Supply undervoltage, Over temperature, Master drive enable
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 70 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest packaging density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center