6U VME Multifunction I/O Board
Six I/O and communication function module slots—
Over 70 different modules to choose from
NAI's latest generation 6U VME Multifunction I/O and Communications Board, the 64G5, can be configured with up to six smart function modules. Ideally suited for rugged military, industrial, and commercial applications, this low-power/high-performance, board delivers off-the-shelf solutions that accelerate deployment of SWaP-optimized systems.
- 6U VME with Master VME Bus capability
- Support for 6 independent, smart function modules
- 70+ modules to choose from
- Independent x1 SerDes interface to each function module slot
- COSA® architecture
- Control via either VME Bus or dual Gigabit Ethernet (Gig-E) interfaces
- Connections via front panel, rear panel, or both
- 2x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet: 2 to rear, or 1 to rear and 1 to front I/O
- Background Built-In-Test (BIT) continuously checks and reports on the health of each channel
- Software Support Kits (SSKs) and drivers available
- VICTORY Interface Services (contact factory)
- Commercial and rugged models
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 70° C commercial, or -40° C to +85° C rugged
The >64G5 includes SSKs to support multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 70 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest packaging density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Sensor Interface Units
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center