6U VME D/S, S/D, I/O & Comm Board
Five I/O and communication function module slots—
A variety of different modules to choose from
NAI’s 64CS4 is a 6U VME Multifunction I/O board designed for applications requiring Digital-to-Synchro/Resolver (D/S) stimulus output, as well as I/O and communication functions. This board contains five intelligent, function module slots. The board can be configured for 10 D/S channels, or for D/S in combination with I/O and communication modules. Additional enhancements include FIFO data buffering for select modules. Using multiple DSPs, the enhanced motherboard enables higher processing power and dedicated pre-processing control for each module.
- Support for 5 independent, intelligent function modules
- A variety of I/O and communication modules to choose from
- Up to 10 D/S channels with:
- On/off output capability, Individual reference inputs per channel, Rotation with start and stop angles, Voltage and frequency settings per channel
- Control via either VME Bus or dual Gigabit Ethernet (Gig-E) interfaces
- Programmable, multi-speed ratio between 2 and 255 for S/D and D/S functions
- FIFO data buffering for A/D, D/A, S/D, and LVDT functions
- Connections via front panel, rear panel, or both
- On-board 5 VA programmable reference power supply (optional)
- Automatic Background Built-In-Test (BIT) (module dependent)
- Software Support Kits (SSKs) and drivers available
- Commercial and rugged models
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 70° C commercial, or -40° C to +85° C rugged
The >64CS4 includes SSKs to support multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 70 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest packaging density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Sensor Interface Units
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center