6U VME Multifunction I/O Board, Slave
NAI's 64C2 is a rugged 6U VME multifunction I/O and communication VMEbus slave control board with six intelligent function module slots that can be configured for a variety of I/O and communication functions. In addition, certain modules include FIFO data buffering capability for enhanced performance. The motherboard has been enhanced with multiple DSPs, which provide higher bandwidth and dedicated pre-processing control. As a result, the 64C2 motherboard is the perfect solution for demanding applications that require a reliable, efficient multi-I/O interface processing platform.
- Support for 6 independent, intelligent function modules
- A variety of I/O and communication modules to choose from
- Control via either VME Bus or Gigabit Ethernet (Gig-E) interfaces
- FIFO data buffering for A/D, D/A, S/D, and LVDT functions
- No damage if signals are applied when card is not powered
- Connections via front panel, rear panel, or both
- Automatic Background Built-In-Test (BIT) (module dependent)
- Software Support Kits (SSKs) and drivers available
- Commercial and rugged models
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 70° C commercial, or -40° C to +85° C rugged
The 64C2 includes SSKs to support multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 70 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest package density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Choose the ideal platform for your application below. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Sensor Interface Units
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center