1,500 Watt AC/DC Power Supply, Conduction
NAI’s 56WS2-01 is a conduction-cooled, 1,500 Watt AC/DC Power Supply that converts either 3-phase, AC input or +270 VDC input into a single +28 VDC output at 1,500 Watts continuous or 3,000 Watts peak.
Standard features include remote error sensing; and protection against overvoltage, overcurrent, and short circuits.
This standalone power supply is specifically designed with NAVMAT component derating for rugged defense and industrial applications. It is also designed to meet the many harsh environmental requirements of military applications.
- Ideal for rugged defense and industrial applications
- Input transient protection per MIL-STD-704A
- Integrated EMI filtering per MIL-STD-461E
- High power density
- Low noise
- Conduction-cooled through unit baseplate
- Operates at full load through the entire -40° C to +80° C temperature range
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center