1,500-Watt AC/DC Power Supply, Air Plenum
NAI’s 56WS1-01 is an air plenum-cooled, 1,500 Watt AC/DC Power Supply that converts either 3-phase, AC input or +270 VDC input into a single +28 VDC output at 1,500 Watts continuous or 3,000 Watts peak. This standalone device converts aircraft power so it can be used by system components.
Standard features include continuous Background Built-In-Test (BIT); remote error sensing; an elapsed time meter; a Power-On-Self-Test indicator; and protection against transients, overvoltage, and short circuits.
This AC/DC Air Plenum power supply is specifically designed with NAVMAT component derating for rugged defense and industrial applications. It is also designed to meet the many harsh environmental requirements of military applications.
- Ideal for converting aircraft power into power used by system components
- Input transient protection per MIL-STD-704A
- Integrated EMI filtering per MIL-STD-461E
- High power density
- Low noise
- Air-cooled through plenum at unit bottom
- Operates at full load through the entire -40° C to +80° C temperature range
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center