100-Watt DC/DC Converter, 3U cPCI
NAI’s 55LQ2 is a 100 Watt DC/DC Converter that plugs directly into a standard 3U cPCI chassis with a 0.8” slot. It is conduction-cooled through the card edge/wedgelock. This modular, switching power supply accepts +28 VDC input and provides a single output at up to 100 Watts.
Standard features include enable signal; remote error sensing; ESS screening; and protection against transients, overvoltage and short circuits. Options such as vibration testing are available.
This COTS converter is specifically designed with NAVMAT component derating for rugged defense and industrial applications. It is also designed to meet the many harsh environmental requirements of military applications.
- Ideal for rugged, 3U cPCI power applications
- Standard PCI 47 pin connectors and I/O per PICMG 2.11
- Integrated EMI filtering per MIL-STD-461E
- Input transient protection per MIL-STD-704
- High power density
- Low profile packaging
- Operates at full load through the entire -55° C to +85° C temperature range
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center