100-Watt DC Power Line Conditioner w/Holdup
NAI’s 44LS1 is a 100-Watt Power Line Conditioner with holdup time that protects downstream DC/DC converters from transients, low voltage conditions, and power interruptions. This unit accepts +28 VDC input and provides 22.5 to 30 VDC at 100 Watts to all downstream DC/DC converters.
Designed to plug directly into a 3U cPCI chassis, the 44LS1 is conduction-cooled through the card edge/wedgelock. Standard features include continuous Background Built-in-Test (BIT), reverse polarity protection, an external ON/OFF switch, and holdup time.
The 44LS1 is specifically designed with NAVMAT component derating for rugged defense and industrial applications. It is also designed to meet the many harsh environmental requirements of military applications.
- Perfect companion for all DC/DC converters
- Protects downstream converters from input transients per MIL-STD-704A through F
- Input transient protection per MIL-STD-1275AT (optional)
- Integrated EMI filtering per MIL-STD-461F
- Up to 50 ms holdup time
- +5 VDC standby output
- Operates at full load through the entire -55° C to +85° C temperature range
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center