72.5-Watt DC Power Line Conditioner w/Holdup
NAI's 44KS3-02 is a 72.5-Watt Power Line Conditioner with holdup time that protects downstream DC/DC converters from transients, low voltage conditions, and power interruptions. This unit accepts +28 VDC input and provides a single output at 72.5 Watts – either 22.5 to 30 VDC with holdup time or +16 VDC without holdup time - to all downstream DC/DC converters.
Designed to plug directly into a 3U cPCI chassis, the 44S3-02 is conduction-cooled through the card edge/wedgelock. Standard features include continuous Background Built-in-Test (BIT), reverse polarity protection, an external ON/OFF switch, and holdup time.
The 44KS3-02 is specifically designed for rugged defense and industrial applications and meets the many harsh environmental requirements of military applications.
- Perfect companion for all DC/DC converters
- Designed to work with the NAI 55KQ2-02 DC/DC Converter
- Protects downstream converters from input transients per MIL-STD-704A through F
- Integrated EMI filtering per MIL-STD-461F when used with additional system EMI filtering
- Up to 160 ms holdup time
- +5 VDC standby output
- Operates at full load through the entire -40° C to +85° C temperature range
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center