DC/AC Sine Inverter - 44KS1
NAI’s 44KS1 is a DC/AC Sine Inverter that accepts +28 VDC input and converts it to a 26 VAC sine wave at 65 VA power.
Standard features include ESS screening; signals for power fail warn and output enable; and protection against transients, overcurrent, overvoltage and short circuits. Additional options and special units can be ordered.
The 44KS1 is specifically designed with NAVMAT component derating for rugged defense and industrial applications. It is also designed to meet the many harsh environmental requirements of military applications.
- Ideal for C3I (Command, Control, Communications, and Intelligence) applications
- Input transient protection per MIL-STD-704A
- Integrated EMI filtering per MIL-STD-461E
- High power density
- Low profile packaging
- Low noise
- Temperature: -55° C to +85° C operating, -55° C to 125° C storage
- Optional interface cable
- Contact factory for additional options and special units
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center