Phase Angle Voltmeter, Industry Standard
NAI's 2250A Phase Angle Voltmeter is the most accurate and versatile AC measurement tool in the Synchro/Resolver and LVDT/RVDT marketplace. Considered the industry standard and based on the latest DSP and FPGA technologies, the 2250A substantially extends and simplifies the capabilities of the legacy 2250 model.
This precision instrument measures total, fundamental, harmonics, in-phase, quadrature, frequency, THD, ratio, and phase angle, and displays all of these measurements at the same time. The isolated inputs enable null, ratio, and gain measurements. This instrument is ideally suited for defense, commercial aerospace, and industrial applications.
- - Automatic Test Equipment (ATE)
- - Transformer ratio & phase tests
- - Amplifier gain & phase
- - Phase-sensitive null detection
- - Network transfer function analysis
- - Input/output impedance testing
- - Wide-band, high sensitivity voltage measurements
- - Attenuator linearity testing
- - Harmonic analysis
- - Accelerometer testing
- - Phase angle measurements
- - Synchro/Resolver transducer testing
- - LVDT/RVDT testing
- - Filter testing: Insertion loss, Phase shift measurement of power factors, Complex impedance phasing of servo motors & servos
- High-Resolution Touch Screen
- Programmable Display Options
- Two Galvanic Isolated Input Channels (Signal and Reference)
- Fast Settling Time, Fully Programmable
- Measures: Total, Fundamental, Harmonics, In-Phase, Quadrature, Frequency, THD, Ratio, Gain and LVDT/RVDT
- High Accuracy: 1uV Nulling Sensitivity
- Frequency: Up to 1MHz
- Voltage: Up to 500 Vrms
- Resolution: 0.00001°
- Harmonic Rejection: Up to 80 dB
- Ethernet, USB, and IEEE-488 ports
- Optional 6VA Internal Reference
The >2250A includes SSKs to support multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center